This short top proves that technical dance clothing can also be fashionable. Due to the crossed straps on the back, it is very nice under another top. But this top is so comfortable that you'll often wear it under your normal clothing.
DforDance tip: Do you need more information about the different types of dance bra's and which ones are suitable for you specific dance style? And do you wanna know what's the difference between a low and a medium impact bra? And do you need a high impact bra for dancing? We've got you covered with our very detailed blog about dance- and sport bra's. We unraveled all secrets, tips ánd tricks about dance bra's. From knowing which size you need to answers to questions like how often you need to wash them.Click here for our blog!
• Low support bra; offers more than enough support for low impact movements like yoga, ballet, barre, pilates, stretching, latin and technique lessons
• Made from a quick-drying fabric (2-way stretch)
• Fashionable crossed straps
• DforDance logo in the back
• Print is 100% vegan
• Made to order
Sustainable & Ecologically produced
- Fabrication: 92% polyester & 8% elastane
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Check out these ones